Thank you for choosing Joyetech. Please read this manual carefully before using the device to ensure that you are doing everything correctly. If you need more information about the product, or if you have any questions, please contact your local supplier, or visit our website at www.joyetech.com
- Please make sure that the evaporator is saturated before use, and the tank is filled with liquid.
- Always use high-current 21700/18650 batteries with a current output exceeding 25 A.
- Please pay attention to the polarity of the batteries. Be sure to use a special pad along with 18650 batteries.
- Do not use damaged or low-quality batteries with the device under any circumstances.
Power on / off
While holding the device firmly, slide the battery compartment lid and install two high-current 21700 or 18650 battery cells (using special pads), then close the lid. Press the main button five times to turn the unit on / off.
Attach the atomizer to the device. Make sure that the connector part is clean and free of traces of liquid. Select the desired mode and set the power required to use the atomizer. Hold the main button during the tightening and release when it is completed.
Press the main button three times to access the menu. Use the main button to select the menu item and the + / – button to select the desired mode. Press the main button to confirm the selection.
Use the +/- buttons to select the LED item from the device menu. Use the main button to confirm.
Select SWITCH> SCREEN (the backlight is on with the display running). VAPOR (enabled during hover) or ALWAYS (always on). Select MODE for various lighting effects: MOON, FIRE. WHEELS. SPE3, SPE7, GLOW, MORPH. RANDOM.
If you select the MOON effect, you can also select the desired display colors.
Select BRIGHT to adjust the backlight brightness using the +/- buttons.
You can change the backlight mode during hover. Press the main button twice to select a different display mode.
Use the +/- buttons to select SET from the device menu. Use the main button to confirm.
- Select COIL to block the resistance in TC / TCR modes.
- Select POWER to adjust the power in TC / TCR modes.
- Select STEALTH to activate the stealth mode. The display will turn off.
- Select SUBPARA to configure the information on the main screen (PUFF, TIME, AMP).
- Select CLOCK to set the time and date.
- Select PREHEAT to adjust preheating (in VW modes). You can adjust the power and preheating time of the spirals.
- Select TIMEOUT to set the cut-off time. The device will turn off if the tightening time exceeds the set limit.
- Select INFO to view the system information.
Charging and firmware
Please always use the same 21700/18650 batteries, do not use batteries from different manufacturers. The device is equipped with a balancer and supports the function of fast charging by currents up to 2 A.
You can remove the batteries and charge them in a special charger. Do not open the battery cover while charging!
If a fresh firmware version becomes available, you can find and download it at: www.joyetech.com/mvr-software
Connect the device via USB to the PC and update the firmware.
- Do not allow this product to reach children.
- This device is not intended for use by non-smokers and persons under the age of 18 years.
- This device is not intended for use by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- This device is not intended for use by persons suffering from an allergic reaction to nicotine, or by persons to whom nicotine-containing products are contraindicated.
- This device is not intended for use by persons who have cardiovascular diseases or respiratory diseases.
- This device is not intended for use by persons who have heart problems, high blood pressure, or diabetes.
- The device is a technically complex commodity for household use.
- The device of good quality is not exchanged and returned.
- This device may only be repaired by an authorized Joyetech service center. Trying to unauthorized or repair yourself can damage it and be dangerous to your health.
- The device should not be stored or operated in conditions of high humidity. Allowable temperature range from 0 ° C to 45 ° C when charging and from -10 ° C to 60 ° C when used or stored.
- Do not use this device with accessories made by other companies. In the event of such use, Joyetech disclaims all warranty obligations and is not liable for any damages resulting therefrom.
- Do not drop the device or subject it to excessive physical stress.
- The device is allowed to use only for its intended purpose, do not try to use it for other purposes.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by a user error or violation of the operating rules of the device. Our warranty applies only to devices purchased from authorized resellers.
Warranty terms and conditions
The term of warranty service (warranty period) is 90 days from the date of purchase of the device. Warranty service is carried out only in official service centers of Joyetech.
Free warranty repair of the device is carried out within the warranty period in case of identifying a production fault. The warranty does not cover the following cases:
- if the deficiencies arose after the transfer of the device to the consumer due to violation by the user of the requirements of the user’s manual, rules for storage, transportation of the device, actions of third parties or force majeure circumstances;
- if the device malfunction has resulted from impact, fall, excessive physical impact, contact with water or other liquids.
- at detection of mechanical damages, traces of aggressive environments and high temperatures, as well as ingress of foreign objects and liquids;
- at attempt of independent repair of the device by the consumer and-or repair of the device outside of official service center Joyetech. The warranty does not cover consumables and personal care items, such as replaceable evaporators, mouthpieces, covers, straps, etc.
Now It’s Available Here:Joyetech Espion Infinite Kit
Hot Sale Recommendation: